It’s very important to consume fresh fruits for your overall health and wellness. The fresh fruits you bring at home needs to keep properly for their better freshness. When it comes to fresh produce, it can easily rot and spoil irrespective of proper care. Most importantly storing conditions are required to be better. If you wish to keep your fruits fresh, here are few ways to keep your fruits fresh for a longer period.
All fruits need to be stored properly with utmost care needs to be taken. Here are fruits and various’s storage.
First after bringing berries wash them in a solution made up of vinegar and water. All kinds of berries should be washed to keep them bacteria-free. This will keep them fresh for a longer period when they are stored in freeze.
* BANANA: The easiest way to keep the banana from spoiling is to wrap the stem with plastic rap. Just take a plastic sheet and wrap it around the crowning area, where all bananas are attached. Normally banana releases a gas called ethylene which ripens the fruit. By covering the stem, from which most of the gas is released, the ripening process slows down.
* Most fresh fruits including apples, berries and grapes will last longer if kept in original packaging and stored in crisper of your freeze.
* Berries normally last long for a week if they are properly stored in the fridge.
* Plastic bag raps are very important for keeping fresh fruits for a longer period.
* Certain fruits should be ripened first and then it is stored in the fridge. TheseThis fruits are apricots, avocado, banana, kiwi, mangoes, melons, papaya, peaches, etc.
* Lots of different types of storing precautions can be taken to keep fruits as fresh as possible. One of best way is to wrap fruits in paper or plastic raps.